Folksy

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Hi

Welcome to my Blog!  I am new to the whole world of blogging but full of enthusiasm to create a fun and interesting blog based around my life and love of all things crafty. 

Lets start with blog page info - at the bottom are links to my craft business - LauraFaye Crafts, please stop by and have a look!  Also my current crafty items are shown on a slideshow to the side.

My aims for this blog is to share the world of crafts as well as showcase my own creations.  I am planning the following features -
  • Folksy Fridays - themed moments showcasing some of the best handmade craft items available
  • Crafty Features - posts around exploring and experimenting with different crafts, techniques (I love to dabble)
  • Informative Moments - links and information about crafts
  • General Moments - posts from my life, crafty and non-crafty!
Thanks for reading!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment