Folksy

Friday 21 January 2011

Folksy Friday

For my first few Folksy Fridays, I am planning to have a Valentines theme.  Decide to do something a bit different and have focused on different aspects of love.  Todays items are based around
Cute & Cuddly.






'Sundae' 10 Inch Cuddly Seahorse by The Stitched Menagerie
Hearts Candle Holder by Pink Chihuahua Kisses
Love Cat - Sock Cat by Oddsox
No.149 Teddy Bears Picnic by Silver Cloud Jewellery
Set 6 Colourful Wine Charms Teddy Bears by Ravenwolf Design
Somebunny Loves You - Pink Heart by Aunty Joan's Crafts
3 Bears I Love You by Nithria Cards



3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Just looking at your Folksy Friday page. Looking forward to following you
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Love Cat Laura. I really like the fimo candle holder - very clever work. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! My favorite is the love cat.
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete