Folksy

Friday 4 February 2011

Folksy Friday

Valentines

Due to missing last Friday's 'Folksy Friday' I have decided to put together 2 collections in my valentines series.
First up is Red and Racey

Poppyfields design - red lustreBedecked Beads - Paris by night necklace - eiffel tower




Luvlii - red sexy santa boaFree-Wishes - sexy basque valentines card

Sweet and Sentimental



Leopard Print Bee - lovebird bangleCootielugs - fabric butterfly book of love



Tait Gallery - three ceramic butterfliesHappy Body Boutique - sugar candy cupcake bathbomb

Shops featured:

Poppyfields Designs    Bedecked Beads
Luvlii    Free-Wishes
Leopard Print Bee   Cootielugs
Tait Gallery   Happy Body boutique

Thanks for reading

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh my bangle! thank you :D

    Beautiful blog :] And I never thought of combining the ones I missed! (an excuse to look round folksy even more ;] )

    xx

    ReplyDelete